You want to raise your prices...
But worry that if you do potential clients be like "Why so expensive!?"
You lie to yourself and say...
That it's because of your location!
Or you struggle to communicate your strengths due to lack of confidence.
But the real problem lies in your ability to communicate the value you bring to the table.
And makes your services more desirable.
Communicate your value and raise your prices using the guide below:
1. Identify a specific result you can guarantee
2. Know what holds your potential clients back
3. Empathize with their challenges
4. Communicate the results/challenges and show that you care in the captions, DMs and sales calls.
5. Develop crystal clear benefits you deliver to your customer
People buy for the value you bring to their life. Not the price.
Want to have the confidence to charge your worth? Click here to join our private community of 300+ creators (only winners allowed inside).
Robert & Alek
You're making your offers look too expensive.
And it's losing you money.
When you sell your service or product, never lead with your cheapest offer.
Because anxiety increases as your price increases.
To prevent customers bouncing, use the contrast principle:
The contrast principle uses three offers - making the middle option most appealing for higher profit.
1. Don't start with your most expensive option first.
2. The contrast principle reduces stress as you present your offer.
3. The goal is for you to make more money.
4. Make your middle option the most appealing for higher profit.
Want to learn how to generate massive amount of revenue? Click here to join our private community of 300+ creators (only winners allowed inside).
Robert & Alek
Alek and Robbie have each spent a decade attracting, converting, and reaching out to clients.
The goal of this guide is to help you with getting your first or next premium client as quickly as possible - meaning, today!
Let’s get you a high-paying client and make you five figures.