These S will get you ahead of the 96% of other sales people:
Being able to understand how people truly feel it's powerful.
If you master empathy, you will know exactly what to offer people.
Capturing important details by actively listening is key.
Often times, leads will tell you exactly what they need. If you listen closely, you will offer exactly that.
The ability to convince people to trust what you are saying.
Mastering persuasion will allow you to live a better life in general.
Every day, we try to persuade people to believe something is good or bad.
Start doing it intentionally.
I graduated in Psychophysiology - the understanding between mind and body.
Best decision of my life.
While working 6+ years in lie detection, I am now capable of predicting what people will say or do in given situations.
People buy products that they can see themselves using. Make your products look ready to use.
Many marketers will have you believe you need be everywhere, this leads to stress and burnout.
People desire achieving who they want to be, rather than who they are.
Reflect this life in your brand and marketing to draw customers to your brand.
You have the ability to influence minds and build a brand that spreads across social media.
To build a brand, you need to increase your social currency.
Social currency is how good you look in front of your audience.
To increase your social currency, increase your audience's social currency by making them look good.
1. Post with a purpose.
2. Define clear goal your audience wants to reach.
3. Not sure? Ask them.
4. Post content that helps them reach that 1 goal.
5. Create conversations.
6. Nurture your audience while they're trying to reach that goal.
7. Release content and other resources regularly that all point to achieving their goal.
Then only you'll build a community that shares regularly!
Want to learn how to build a brand that influence minds? Click here to join our private community of 300+ creators (only winners allowed inside).
Robert & Alek
To sell more you must understand sales first.
1. Prospecting: searching for clients.
2. Inbound: potential client who approached you.
3. Gatekeeper: the person who controls the access to the decision-maker.
4. Decision-maker: the main person who takes the decision to purchase or not.
5. Follow-up: the process in which you persuade a prospect to purchase your product.
6. B2B: a business which mainly sells to business directly.
7. B2C: a business which mainly sells to individuals directly.
8. Outbound: a potential client you approached (hunting)!
9. Closing: the part of the sale in which prospects agree to becoming a client.
10. Objection: a potential disagreement from the prospect.
11. CRM: customer relationship management. A system which collects customer data, with the goal to improve net profit.
12. Conversion: the process of turning a prospect into a client.
13. Call Closing Ratio: The percentage of...
If you want people to remember your brand, become the bad habit people can’t break.
We are all conditioned from a young age to fit in. As you grow older you’ll realise it’s your differences that people find magnetic.
The element of surprise causes us to freeze for 1/25th of a second. During that time emotions intensify up 400 percent.
Imagine how memorable you’ll be if you can amplify your audiences 400%.
We often neglect the smallest gestures.
Generating the first 10,000$ in sales can be hard…
But if you use the right strategies & tools. it's easy. Here's how:
Generating the first 10,000$ in sales can be hard…
Let’s make it easy for you!
1. Show a case-study you’ve done
2. Be active in Facebook groups
3. Build credibility with Lives
4. Develop lead magnet strategy
5. Consistency post content
6. Be Authentic (an Octopus)
7. Create Facebook Ads
8. Use Retargeting methods
9. Join a Mastermind
10. Support your supporters
11. Always do 5-8 follow-ups
12. Join CEO Sphere & learn Sales
13. Answers DMs ASAP
14. Use Influencer Marketing
15. Treat Instagram as a community
16. Use Google Business
17. Send emails consistently
18. Go to...
What do you do when your brand is losing its market position, or when it’s being outperformed by competitors who aren’t even as well known as you are?
How do you fix your brand and get your position back in the market?
The only way is to take away everything… tear away your images, the colours, the fonts.
From there, you can start to rebuild. Allowing yourself to recreate from the ground up!
And ensure your foundations are strong:
1. Brand Messaging:
Why your brand matters, what it stands for and how you plan to make a difference in your audience’s life?
What is the single most important thing you want to communicate to your audience?
Identify your strengths, communicate the value you aim to deliver, and set in place tactics that prove you can deliver.
Defining your unique features, benefits, and qualities that stand out amongst your competitors prevents you from entering price wars!
Are you tired of not being able to attract customers, having to navigate skepticism and working your ass off to build trust with your audience.
Even after all of your efforts, your consumers end up NOT trusting you and preferring your competitor, or worse, going with a low-cost choice.
If the uncertainty in their minds outweighs the trust & value you've built, there's no way they'll invest in you. A solid brand helps build thwart uncertainty. But it still requires systems in place.
More importantly, not everyone will see the value in your products & services at first. No one is going to part with their money without you having systems in place to navigate uncertainties.
For example: Sales pages & FAQs seriously help navigate people through all the "What if's" and "but's". It's super important to eliminate ALL of their uncertainties before they make a decision.
Alek and Robbie have each spent a decade attracting, converting, and reaching out to clients.
The goal of this guide is to help you with getting your first or next premium client as quickly as possible - meaning, today!
Let’s get you a high-paying client and make you five figures.