Your audience's hearts must be won with your content, it it's not doing so, it's not effective.
Wanna win peoples hearts with your content? Here's how:
Have a clear goal. What is the tasty outcome your audience will achieve through reading your content?
Emphasis on the outcome! Do your audience want this?! Ask yourself this and answer objectively.
We are all guilty of creating content at one point for selfish reasons, but if no one else needs it, they have no reason to read!
Trigger words are keywords that are jam-packed with emotion. You can find a long list of these keywords by searching them online, but I'm going to cover the keywords people DON'T talk about. These words are "Friends" "Mum" "Dad".
These words have the strongest emotional response because they are linked to people we ALL LOVE. Use these words in your headlines and tell a relevant story that's related to the solution you want to provide and watch your views skyrocket.
Asking won't get people to interact with your content.
Rather than asking, become persuasive and rock people's world.
Here's how to make it happen:
1. Avoid being vague or confusing. Be clear and specific
2. Blow their minds with a stunning cover
3. Use an image people haven't seen before
4. Create a content style like no one else
5. Tell a joke in your content, get some laughs
6. Use relevant memes
7. Use a cool content theme (pirates, superheroes)
1. Speak to your reader (Use you, your, and you've)
2. Use easy to answer questions
3. Use a relatable experience
4. Provide a huge list, ask "what was your favourite?"
5. Make friends that want to talk with you!
6. Post a conversation starter in your comments
7. Interact with others
1. Inspire your reader using emotions
2. Get your reader to think deeper by diving deeper
3. Cover a topic people haven't seen covered
4. Use relatable and memorable quotes
Alek and Robbie have each spent a decade attracting, converting, and reaching out to clients.
The goal of this guide is to help you with getting your first or next premium client as quickly as possible - meaning, today!
Let’s get you a high-paying client and make you five figures.