These S will get you ahead of the 96% of other sales people:
Being able to understand how people truly feel it's powerful.
If you master empathy, you will know exactly what to offer people.
Capturing important details by actively listening is key.
Often times, leads will tell you exactly what they need. If you listen closely, you will offer exactly that.
The ability to convince people to trust what you are saying.
Mastering persuasion will allow you to live a better life in general.
Every day, we try to persuade people to believe something is good or bad.
Start doing it intentionally.
I graduated in Psychophysiology - the understanding between mind and body.
Best decision of my life.
While working 6+ years in lie detection, I am now capable of predicting what people will say or do in given situations....
To sell more you must understand sales first.
1. Prospecting: searching for clients.
2. Inbound: potential client who approached you.
3. Gatekeeper: the person who controls the access to the decision-maker.
4. Decision-maker: the main person who takes the decision to purchase or not.
5. Follow-up: the process in which you persuade a prospect to purchase your product.
6. B2B: a business which mainly sells to business directly.
7. B2C: a business which mainly sells to individuals directly.
8. Outbound: a potential client you approached (hunting)!
9. Closing: the part of the sale in which prospects agree to becoming a client.
10. Objection: a potential disagreement from the prospect.
11. CRM: customer relationship management. A system which collects customer data, with the goal to improve net profit.
12. Conversion: the process of turning a prospect into a client.
13. Call Closing Ratio: The percentage of...
Sales is a game of mind. The more you know about human psychology and the art of persuasion, the easier it will be for you to sell, no matter what.
To get massive results from your sales conversations, it's crucial that you add some mind hacks to your sales process and use them to your advantage.
Here are the 5 secret psychological mind hacks I use to get the most out of my sales conversations:
This hack works by giving your customer 2 choices, and both of them works in your favor. This way, the customer feels like he has only 2 choices.
Example: "Would 12pm or 2 pm work for you to jump on a connection call?"
Most people will take ages to thank or reply to a prospect / client. You have a golden opportunity here to break that pattern. When you reply or thank the prospect immediately, you stand out from the crowd in your prospect's mind.
Example: "Hi [NAME], I wanted to thank you for your attention, time & commitment...
Alek and Robbie have each spent a decade attracting, converting, and reaching out to clients.
The goal of this guide is to help you with getting your first or next premium client as quickly as possible - meaning, today!
Let’s get you a high-paying client and make you five figures.