Here are 3 psychological marketing tips you can use to influence your customers.
Save this post!
Will you save this post?
This reinforces the idea that saving must be a good idea. It gives people a choice.
People advocate for brands with a clear enemy.
By creating a common enemy you tap into your customer's need to get their voice heard
Nike's enemy is doing nothing.
Apple's enemy is a lack of innovation
Break down your product or service price daily
Compare it to a low cost commodity (like a cup of coffee)
This makes your product look more affordable
Did you enjoy these marketing tips?
Want to influence your customers subconsciously? Click here to join our private community of 300+ creators (only winners allowed inside).
Robert & Alek
If you want your business to grow, your team must grow too.
You can work really hard and still achieve no results, because you are doing bad your work.
If you're trying to grow your followers and make sales from one post, you won't achieve either.
If you want to have clients, sell your personality and the emotion of working with you.
You may feel the hit of sweet dopamine while you get great engagement from posts designed to "appeal momentarily" to your audience, but, you certainly ain't memorable.
There's a lot more needed than just posting content, here's a few things:
I used to coach an entire month, 1-1,for $200. Every day.
Now, that's what I charge for 20 minutes 1-1 coaching.
1 month <> 20 minutes.
Understand which platform / area / place has the highest number of qualified leads and spend more time there!
Cold outreach is often frowned on, yet it's the most powerful client acquisition strategy especially when starting out.
Worked my ass off alone, and thought it was super cool to go to bed at 3 am and wake up at 7.
The grind can make you blind. Value your health, hire and collaborate!
It's literally the easiest way for you to get awareness and start making money.
I used to go and knock on doors, while I could on 10x more virtual doors!
Whether you're selling a...
You want to raise your prices...
But worry that if you do potential clients be like "Why so expensive!?"
You lie to yourself and say...
That it's because of your location!
Or you struggle to communicate your strengths due to lack of confidence.
But the real problem lies in your ability to communicate the value you bring to the table.
And makes your services more desirable.
Communicate your value and raise your prices using the guide below:
1. Identify a specific result you can guarantee
2. Know what holds your potential clients back
3. Empathize with their challenges
4. Communicate the results/challenges and show that you care in the captions, DMs and sales calls.
5. Develop crystal clear benefits you deliver to your customer
People buy for the value you bring to their life. Not the price.
Want to have the confidence to charge your worth? Click here to join our private community of 300+ creators (only winners allowed inside).
Robert & Alek
No one is ever going to buy from your content alone...
After seeing posts like: Content ideas for a year, 5 marketing hacks, brand colours to inspire - "I'm going to buy now", said no one...ever!
Your content's sole purpose is to attract.
It is to nurture, inspire, and to showcase the type of person you are.
Your personality attracts more people to your community.
Your community increase the reach of your content.
And breaks down the barrier of uncertainty when your ideal client finally show up.
Your content nurtures the need for you but it doesn't sell.
Want to learn how to attract and convert your ideal client? Click here to join our private community of 300+ creators (only winners allowed inside).
Robert & Alek
Do you want your personal brand to be a success?
To be seen by the masses and leave your mark?
A powerful reason for your audience to connect with you is needed to leave that mark.
An emotional driver for you, and a heartwarming reason to believe in you for them.
The reason aligns your goals with your audience, it feels like you are on a similar journey.
And your audience starts to realise, you are like them, that you are connected.
That reason is your story! - your background, and everything you have been through...
1. What is your background?
2. How long have you been in your field?
3. What obstacles have you faces on your journey?
4. Does your audience face similar struggles?
5. How are the obstacles similar to your audience?
6. How did you overcome those obstacles?
7. What solution did you find that helped?
8. What mistakes did you make to find the solution?
9. How did it change your life?
10. How do you prevent...
You're making your offers look too expensive.
And it's losing you money.
When you sell your service or product, never lead with your cheapest offer.
Because anxiety increases as your price increases.
To prevent customers bouncing, use the contrast principle:
The contrast principle uses three offers - making the middle option most appealing for higher profit.
1. Don't start with your most expensive option first.
2. The contrast principle reduces stress as you present your offer.
3. The goal is for you to make more money.
4. Make your middle option the most appealing for higher profit.
Want to learn how to generate massive amount of revenue? Click here to join our private community of 300+ creators (only winners allowed inside).
Robert & Alek
You have the ability to influence minds and build a brand that spreads across social media.
To build a brand, you need to increase your social currency.
Social currency is how good you look in front of your audience.
To increase your social currency, increase your audience's social currency by making them look good.
1. Post with a purpose.
2. Define clear goal your audience wants to reach.
3. Not sure? Ask them.
4. Post content that helps them reach that 1 goal.
5. Create conversations.
6. Nurture your audience while they're trying to reach that goal.
7. Release content and other resources regularly that all point to achieving their goal.
Then only you'll build a community that shares regularly!
Want to learn how to build a brand that influence minds? Click here to join our private community of 300+ creators (only winners allowed inside).
Robert & Alek
To sell more you must understand sales first.
1. Prospecting: searching for clients.
2. Inbound: potential client who approached you.
3. Gatekeeper: the person who controls the access to the decision-maker.
4. Decision-maker: the main person who takes the decision to purchase or not.
5. Follow-up: the process in which you persuade a prospect to purchase your product.
6. B2B: a business which mainly sells to business directly.
7. B2C: a business which mainly sells to individuals directly.
8. Outbound: a potential client you approached (hunting)!
9. Closing: the part of the sale in which prospects agree to becoming a client.
10. Objection: a potential disagreement from the prospect.
11. CRM: customer relationship management. A system which collects customer data, with the goal to improve net profit.
12. Conversion: the process of turning a prospect into a client.
13. Call Closing Ratio: The percentage of...
Storytelling has the power to significantly boost the engagement of your content.
If your audience connects with your story, it's much easier to convert them to your lifetime fans.
Here's how to use effective storytelling in your content:
Add your daily life stories in your content (only relevant ones).
In what way do you stand-out from others and how is it different? Show your weirdness, that's what makes you unique!
Connect your audience's pains, goals, and desires with your stories and make it emotional.
Write as if you're talking to a friend and make it interesting.
Stories are the best way to sell. Don't forget to add a strong CTA at the end.
Want to learn how to write effective stories which sell? Click here to join our private community of 300+ creators (only winners allowed inside).
Robert & Alek
Alek and Robbie have each spent a decade attracting, converting, and reaching out to clients.
The goal of this guide is to help you with getting your first or next premium client as quickly as possible - meaning, today!
Let’s get you a high-paying client and make you five figures.