Here are my top lessons from working with an 8 figure startup part 2:
1. Starting your own business exposes all your flaws.
Growing your business requires self awareness:
- Drop your ego.
- Acknowledge where you're wrong.
- Become better to grow personally and profitably.
2. Unstoppable businesses have a vision, plan and discipline.
- Know your destination.
- Show other's the map.
- Put in the work to get there.
3. Always test your startup idea, use these three questions:
- What is valuable?
- What can I do better or different?
- What is nobody else doing?
4. The two most important things when creating a new product/service are:
- Customer Pain
- Customer priority
Most startups are great at solving existing problems. What they fail to address is whether those problems are a priority for the customer.
5. Great businesses don't exist without understanding psychology.
Study these principles to 10x profits, awareness customer retention:
- Benjamin Franklin effect
- Mere exposure effect
- Decoy effect
- Anchoring Bias
- Loss Aversion
6. A community of creators, is the most valuable asset you can have when building an ecosystem.
- Creators are natural problem solvers.
- Love when new solutions arrive.
- Are quick to support innovation
Wanna grow fast. Attract creators.
Want to start making money with your luxury brand? - Check out our best-selling brand building book here
Robert & Alek
Alek and Robbie have each spent a decade attracting, converting, and reaching out to clients.
The goal of this guide is to help you with getting your first or next premium client as quickly as possible - meaning, today!
Let’s get you a high-paying client and make you five figures.