You're making your offers look too expensive.
And it's losing you money.
When you sell your service or product, never lead with your cheapest offer.
Because anxiety increases as your price increases.
To prevent customers bouncing, use the contrast principle:
The contrast principle uses three offers - making the middle option most appealing for higher profit.
1. Don't start with your most expensive option first.
2. The contrast principle reduces stress as you present your offer.
3. The goal is for you to make more money.
4. Make your middle option the most appealing for higher profit.
Want to learn how to generate massive amount of revenue? Click here to join our private community of 300+ creators (only winners allowed inside).
Robert & Alek
You have the ability to influence minds and build a brand that spreads across social media.
To build a brand, you need to increase your social currency.
Social currency is how good you look in front of your audience.
To increase your social currency, increase your audience's social currency by making them look good.
1. Post with a purpose.
2. Define clear goal your audience wants to reach.
3. Not sure? Ask them.
4. Post content that helps them reach that 1 goal.
5. Create conversations.
6. Nurture your audience while they're trying to reach that goal.
7. Release content and other resources regularly that all point to achieving their goal.
Then only you'll build a community that shares regularly!
Want to learn how to build a brand that influence minds? Click here to join our private community of 300+ creators (only winners allowed inside).
Robert & Alek
To sell more you must understand sales first.
1. Prospecting: searching for clients.
2. Inbound: potential client who approached you.
3. Gatekeeper: the person who controls the access to the decision-maker.
4. Decision-maker: the main person who takes the decision to purchase or not.
5. Follow-up: the process in which you persuade a prospect to purchase your product.
6. B2B: a business which mainly sells to business directly.
7. B2C: a business which mainly sells to individuals directly.
8. Outbound: a potential client you approached (hunting)!
9. Closing: the part of the sale in which prospects agree to becoming a client.
10. Objection: a potential disagreement from the prospect.
11. CRM: customer relationship management. A system which collects customer data, with the goal to improve net profit.
12. Conversion: the process of turning a prospect into a client.
13. Call Closing Ratio: The percentage of...
Storytelling has the power to significantly boost the engagement of your content.
If your audience connects with your story, it's much easier to convert them to your lifetime fans.
Here's how to use effective storytelling in your content:
Add your daily life stories in your content (only relevant ones).
In what way do you stand-out from others and how is it different? Show your weirdness, that's what makes you unique!
Connect your audience's pains, goals, and desires with your stories and make it emotional.
Write as if you're talking to a friend and make it interesting.
Stories are the best way to sell. Don't forget to add a strong CTA at the end.
Want to learn how to write effective stories which sell? Click here to join our private community of 300+ creators (only winners allowed inside).
Robert & Alek
Asking won't get people to interact with your content.
Rather than asking, become persuasive and rock people's world.
Here's how to make it happen:
1. Avoid being vague or confusing. Be clear and specific
2. Blow their minds with a stunning cover
3. Use an image people haven't seen before
4. Create a content style like no one else
5. Tell a joke in your content, get some laughs
6. Use relevant memes
7. Use a cool content theme (pirates, superheroes)
1. Speak to your reader (Use you, your, and you've)
2. Use easy to answer questions
3. Use a relatable experience
4. Provide a huge list, ask "what was your favourite?"
5. Make friends that want to talk with you!
6. Post a conversation starter in your comments
7. Interact with others
1. Inspire your reader using emotions
2. Get your reader to think deeper by diving deeper
3. Cover a topic people haven't seen covered
4. Use relatable and memorable quotes
When you first start building your brand, you are completely invisible.
No one knows who you are and they won't care, until you connect with the people you want to help.
1. Research exactly who they are
2. Understand what they currently know
3. Deteremine what's missing from their life
1. A fresh perspective
2. What others haven't said before
3. A new way of helping
1. Connect with industry leaders
2. Show proof based on your experience
3. Convert industry leader, gain their fans' attention
Once you have converted those fans, don't stop there.
Repeat the cycle: stay consistent and relevant to remain unforgettable.
Want to learn how to build an unforgettable brand? Click here to join our private community of 300+ creators (only winners allowed inside).
Would you like to know the sales strategy I used to get to 87% closing ratio?
This clearly means, 9 out of every 10 deals is mine.
The problem is, most people start their conversations like this: "Hey, what's up, this is my offer."
Other people start their conversations talking about the weather.
Unless you're selling them an umbrella, save that one for later.
Both of these ways will lead you to a "No, thank you".
Your prospect cares about unique treatment & understanding, not generic scripts and salesy techniques.
Use the sales call strategy to ace a sales call & best possible closing ratio.
Instead of talking to a common for all people topic (the weather), find a unique interest you share with the prospect & an opportunity to complement them!
Example #1: 'James, did you catch the football game yesterday? - Man, I told you we were gonna win'.
Example #2: 'Elle, before we dive in, that...
Turnning followers into clients can be very challenging & confusing if you don't have a great content strategy.
Here's the winning strategy:
Understand who is more likely to convert into a client. For example: coaches, creators, small business owners, etc.
Identify the main, primary need of your ideal client - find the big gap in the market. For example: want to convert followers into clients
Start your post with the desire they have, just like we did in this blog post. For example: 'How to achieve X desire'.
Acknowledge that it is hard to achieve the desire...but you have a solution! For example: 'turnning followers into clients can be very challenging'.
Present a partial solution to the problem, not the whole. Just like I'm doing right now!
Finalise the post with a CTA, which...
Then you have to dig deeper than solving problems.
Anyone can figure out ways to boost people's productivity, anyone can share a tool that 'makes you money', and anyone can help another person build a brand!
So what makes people truly love your brand? It goes way beyond solving problems. It digs so deep into who we as people are.
Here is the winning formula!
Educate them and simplify their life by solving their basic to complicated daily life problems and showing them how to make things easier.
Make a deep impact on their life by either helping them get something or by helping them avoid losing something. For example, save them money or time.
Making the experience with you outstanding by making everything you do feel relatable and by making them feel they belong to something - something they value.
Help them to trust you...
If you want people to remember your brand, become the bad habit people can’t break.
We are all conditioned from a young age to fit in. As you grow older you’ll realise it’s your differences that people find magnetic.
The element of surprise causes us to freeze for 1/25th of a second. During that time emotions intensify up 400 percent.
Imagine how memorable you’ll be if you can amplify your audiences 400%.
We often neglect the smallest gestures.
Alek and Robbie have each spent a decade attracting, converting, and reaching out to clients.
The goal of this guide is to help you with getting your first or next premium client as quickly as possible - meaning, today!
Let’s get you a high-paying client and make you five figures.
Please enter your name and email below to receive your free guide in your inbox.