1. Master the art of attraction
People are attracted to brands that add value to their life.
- Find your charisma.
- Serve a need in your audiences life.
- Help them overcome challenges.
- Advocate for what they care about most.
2. Always make a great first impression.
Your first impression on your customers sets the tone of the relationship.
- Open the conversation with a joke.
- Greet customers when they first walk into your store.
- Make unboxing your product memorable.
- Make people smile on your first call.
3. Master the art of the last impression.
Last impressions count just as much as the first.
- Thank customers as they leave your store.
- Find out if they managed to get what they wanted.
- Do something surprising at the end of the call to stay on your customers mind.
(example: make your proposals fun to break the ice when presenting the price)
The easiest way to be memorable is to always be there for your customers.
- Customers are 73% more likely to buy from a brand that maintains a consistent presence than those with a flaky online presence.
- Be present, Remain relevant.
5. Do the opposite of what everyone else is doing.
- The most successful brands are brave.
- They push boundaries.
- Dare to go where others are afraid to go.
Take risks and reap the reward.
6. Solve bigger problems.
The most successful businesses don't just sell products. They sell solutions.
- Nike fights for equality.
- Dove fights for women to develop a positive relationship with beauty
- Patagonia fights to protect the environment.
The bigger the solution. The more people pay attention to your efforts.
7. Don't start with your Logo. Start with the meaning.
❌ Without meaning. You don't have a brand. You have a business with graphics.
✅ Starting with the meaning ensures your brand has:
- A clear message.
- Emotional response with customers.
Want to start making money with your luxury brand? - Check out our best-selling brand building book here
Robert & Alek
Alek and Robbie have each spent a decade attracting, converting, and reaching out to clients.
The goal of this guide is to help you with getting your first or next premium client as quickly as possible - meaning, today!
Let’s get you a high-paying client and make you five figures.