1. Use upsells more often
Add more value to your customers and increase average spend per customer
2. Create psychological ownership inside your customers mind.
- Show what your customers want most in their life in your advertising.
- Use words like "Imagine" to help your customers visualize owning your product
- Couple this with emotional benefits to increase conversions.
3. Use Social Proof Everywhere
Customers are skeptical. Prove you can deliver.
4. Stop Selling to Sell More.
When customers are hit with sales pitches every day, it gets tiring, and looks desperate.
- Lead with Value.
- Aim for more conversations with customers
- Direct potential customers to a waitlist
- Sell to a closed off micro-community
This generates more interest and desire in your product leading to more sales.
5. Admit your weaknesses
Rather than try to BS your customers, be transparent, even when customers leave negative reviews.
6. Use gamification to get customers addicted to your brand.
- Introduce incentives and reward systems.
- Give customers a way to track progress.
- Create leader boards to play on your customers competitive spirit.
Gamification increases customer retention. The more time they spend with you, the more likely they are to buy.
7. Use a Price Anchor to Make Your Product Price More Appealing
Want to start making money with your luxury brand? - Check out our best-selling brand building book here
Robert & Alek
Alek and Robbie have each spent a decade attracting, converting, and reaching out to clients.
The goal of this guide is to help you with getting your first or next premium client as quickly as possible - meaning, today!
Let’s get you a high-paying client and make you five figures.