1. Give your customers a voice.
We all want to be heard. Smart businesses serve customers who's needs aren't met.
- Uber. Customers that wanted a simpler way to get a taxi.
- Airbnb. Customers looking to make extra money from having a spare room
2. Use the "Gruen Transfer" technique to increase customers desire to buy.
Do this by leveraging:
- Vivid imagery upon entering.
- Immense benefits and value to customer
- Bright colours
All in attempt to overwhelm your customer, causing spikes in dopamine that raise the desire to buy.
Example: IKEA stores
3. Communicate in pictures.
Understand that the human brain thinks in pictures
If I say "Purple Lion"... you don't think of the words. You see a Purple lion.
When trying to persuade, put what you're trying to communicate into images for better conversions.
4. Create a brand identity that reflects your customers identity.
Your customers want to see a piece of themselves in your brand. This is what makes people buy.
- Use visuals that speak to your customers ideal lifestyle, desires, and needs.
5. Build better sales systems.
- Be on your customers mind 365 days of the year
- Check in often.
- Offer new solutions. Increase your customer's lifetime value.
Do this and you will build a profitable business.
Want to start making money with your luxury brand? - Check out our best-selling brand building book here
Robert & Alek
Alek and Robbie have each spent a decade attracting, converting, and reaching out to clients.
The goal of this guide is to help you with getting your first or next premium client as quickly as possible - meaning, today!
Let’s get you a high-paying client and make you five figures.
Please enter your name and email below to receive your free guide in your inbox.